Dolomite Micro Powder
Dolomite is chemically double carbonate of calcium and magnesium. It has fine crystalline structure with high brightness.
Dolomite has extensive application in steel plant, ceramic tiles, plastics and paper. It has very good exterior durability and so it has good application in paints.
Dolomite (Lime stone) is Calcareous Sedimentary Rock composed of Mineral Calcite (CaO3) when this stone is calcinated it yield CaO which is used in other applications.
- Soap & Detergent
- Leather Cloth Industry
- Cable Industries
- Rigid PVC Pipes
- Iron, Steel, and Ferro-Alloys Industries
- Paints, Inks, Powder Coating
- Ceramic Industry
- Rubber Industry
- Glass Industry
- Dolomite powder is available from 100 Mesh to 700 Mesh
- Dolomite is also available in Lumps sizes of 25 mm. onwards used in Iron & Steel Industries.
- Available in 25Kg, 50 Kg.
Total Production of Dolomite in 2007-08 :
- Powder Sizes : 1000 M.T. per month.
- Lumps & Granules : 5000 M.T. per month in Lumps